Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 1-2 hours
500g beef – diced
1 Onion – chopped
4 Mushrooms – diced
3 leeks – sliced
1 bag of frozen mixed vegetables
1 beef stock cube
¾ cup of boiled water
Worcester sauce (to taste)
Seasoning (to taste)
- Fry onions in a small amount of Coconut oil or Butter
- Add the beef and continue to stir until browned
- Add leeks, frozen vegetables and mushrooms, cook for 5 minutes, stir well.
- Mix the stock cubes with the water and add to the meat & vegetables.
- Add Worcester sauce and season.
- Cook over a low/medium heat for 1 ½ to 2 hours stirring every 20minutes
- If the casserole starts to thicken add a little more water. (can also add gravy granules to thicken).
- Serve hot.