Do you struggle with ideas for Healthy Small Snacks during the day??
- Berries of any type (High in antioxidants)
- Apple with Almond/Peanut Butter
- Handful of Cashews (Not salted)
- Small Bowl of Grapes
- Handful of Almonds
- Handful of Dried Fruit
- Handful of Mixed Nuts
- Boiled Egg
- Slice of Spinach Bread (see recipes)
- Slice of Courgette Protein slice (see recipes)
- Home made Protein Bar – (see recipes)
- Carrots with Homus
- Tin Mackerel or Fish
- Avocado & Tomatoes
- Seeds & dried fruit
- Smoothies – Mix together coconut milk, juice, water, fruits of choice and or nut butter of choice for a smoothie that not only delivers nutrients, but fills you up between meals too!
See my Recipes for more Yummy Ideas!!
Please note all my snacks are grain free & dairy free!